People Counter FAQ
FAQ about our people counting solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the counters read through shop front glass doors?
- Changing the USB Sensors AA Batteries
- Changing the Wireless Sensors AA Batteries
- CSV Export of collected count data
- EXCEL Spreadsheet to keep track of daily counts
- How does the SNG apply the date/time stamp?
- Is it possible for the graphing to show the sum of all sensors counting in one particular space?
- Self-Hosted IMMOTION software - the Sensor Gateway cannot communicate to the IMMOTION Software
- Standard delivery times for People Counter orders
- Tolerance / Accuracy of multiple people moving past People Counter
- USB Counter Memory Upload Error
- USB Counter time stamp is offset by a couple of hours – is there a way to reset the clock so the time of day is correct?
- Using the Microsoft Port Query Utility to test connectivity of wireless sensors/gateway hub to database
- What distance to security gates can the People Counter be installed?
- With our wireless network gateway counters - we notice that EasyReports is not displaying any count figures for a couple of days?